Why Partner sites?
The Context of Community for Education to Flourish
Antioch College offers a hybrid delivery model that is best described as online education in the context of community. Students simultaneously enjoy the freedom of digital access to collegiate education, as well as, face-to-face interaction with their peers and the community they serve. This learning synergy takes place within a network of Partner Sites.
Students actively involved, learning, and serving at the Partner Site
Opportunity to prepare future ministers
Affordable educational pathway for current staff and lay leaders
Impart the "DNA" of the Partner Site into the hearts of students
Mentoring relationships between students and Partner Site leaders
Minimal administrative responsibilities for the Partner Site
No cost to the Partner Site and a 25% discount on tuition for members of Partner Sites
Create a pipeline of church leaders
In Their Own Words…
“Bethel Temple Church is very excited to partner with Antioch College to provide training for ministers of the gospel. The church can provide practical experience while students are receiving their academic degree.”
Together, we will reform the way single-purpose education flourishes in the development and training of ministry leaders.
If you are among the leadership of a Christian church community that values leadership development and immersive education, we invite your partnership to realize a shared vision for the training of God’s people. We’ll explain how we can equip you to host site students and offer them experiences to further their education without additional expense.
Join These Partner Sites
Clarification of Roles
- Solicit and process student applications
- Student enrollment and orientation
- Financial aid and accounting
- Registrar and related student services
- Academic and career advising
- Adjunct faculty, curriculum, programming, and required study materials
- Communications, administration, and governance
- Facilitate graduation and requirements
- Transcript processing and distribution
- Execute a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Agreement with Antioch College – view/download a sample MOU
- Provide space for students to study and interact
- Comply with students’ practicum and Christian service requirements
- Establish a complimentary, leadership development track (optional)
- Designate an on-site, point-person
- Liaison between the site and the college
- Be the students’ point of contact and coordinator for on-site events