Earn free college credit
at Antioch College
while in high school
Want a taste, a true taste of college while you’re still in high school? At Antioch College, you can take your first college course–for college and high school credit–for free! If you’re at least 16 years old, have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher, and can demonstrate good Christian character and maturity, you can take freshman- and sophomore-level college courses at Antioch College.
How To Start
1. Apply to Antioch College
2. Complete the Dual-Enrollment Agreement
- Fill out the Dual-Enrollment Agreement, and send it to the following address:Bethel College
1705 Todds Lane
Hampton, VA 23666
3. Await Our Approval
- Within three weeks of submitting both your dual-enrollment application and agreement, we will send you information about accessing your course schedule online, changing or withdrawing from courses, and using our online student portal.
4. Get your books
- You can acquire your book list on line at www.bcva.edu or reviewing the book list on the course syllabus, which is usually available in MYBC under your course lists. Please review our purchasing books policy.
5. Take classes
- If you’re taking a class, you can check the meeting times and location of your class by reviewing the class schedule on line.
6. Pay any remaining balance
- Payment may be made in cash, by check, credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover). Note: Unfortunately, dual-enrolled high school students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
Tuition is due and payable prior to the start of the semester.